Has Anyone got anything even a little interesting to say

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
Hiya,

The Illinois county where I at times lived is made up of maybe 10 towns and I have resided in a few of those over the years. Clicked on local news there this morning and man, it is one infested county. The reported cases are detected, but that overall stat was from Monday. The number was alarming even then. One small town I lived in had 77.

Martin
Mmmm 'excellent'. I have a razor en route from Rockwell depot at Carol Spring Il. Best I get the medi wipes out as soon as it arrives. :surrender:

Cheesepiece

Stickler
my niece blocked me on facebook cos I called her out on not social distancing... (insert few selfies here and there with people)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Similar thing here, my wife called out her sister (last week) in the family WhatsApp chat for endangering her folks by not social distancing. Went down like a lead balloon. People don't like the truth.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
So many people are not correctly observing rules, including business owners and friends. I've just logged the fact in my head and kept my mouth shut. It's an emotional conflict that would just become ugly and unfortunately I don't have the time or mind set to point it out calmly albeit probably on deaf ears.

Cheesepiece

Stickler
I try to operate on the principle that everybody is just trying to do their best in the circumstances and that the benefit of the doubt can be afforded. But the mindless and flagrant behaviour exhibited by some runs contrary to that. It's hard to keep a level head when dealing with friends acting that way. As you say, nishy, chalking it up and taking a mental note is one thing, ive never thought of mysen as much of a preacher and don't really want to go for the holier than thou stance. I'm just not sure what good my silence does in these sorts of instances.