Has Anyone got anything even a little interesting to say

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
If you have had your vaccinations, you are immune - you have a 0.01 percent chance of contracting the virus. Take off your bloody mask and join the living. Other than that, I have nothing of interest to contribute.
No thanks mate, just because I might not be able to contract it doesn’t mean I can’t spread it to someone else. You feel free to take yours off and see how you get on.

p.b

Forum GOD!
If you have had your vaccinations, you are immune - you have a 0.01 percent chance of contracting the virus. Take off your bloody mask and join the living. Other than that, I have nothing of interest to contribute.
How many times does it need to be said: the mask isn’t there to protect YOU, even with a vaccine it is still possible (although extremely unlikely) to pass it on. Personally I CANNOT wait to get rid of masks but if it helps I’ll carry on wearing them.

Baldar

I'm only quoting from guidance by the CDC. If you have been vaccinated, you don't need to wear a mask outside. If you haven't been vaccinated, too bad. The manners of the members of this forum are atrocious, and are reflective of the basest level of society.,

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
I'm only quoting from guidance by the CDC. If you have been vaccinated, you don't need to wear a mask outside. If you haven't been vaccinated, too bad. The manners of the members of this forum are atrocious, and are reflective of the basest level of society.,
Just to calm things down a little. Yes.....the CDC does state what you have quoted. However please remember that this is a UK forum with a membership which has experienced extended periods of lockdown. We are coming out of that phase now.....but doing it differently from the US. Our public health organisations make the rules here.

Vacumatic

Testy
Personally, I find social distancing to be a golden opportunity in making sure that strangers keep their distance.

Sorry man, I cannot agree with you at all, I have found that ATGers are the most civil and well mannered of anyone, unless you want to be confrontational i.e. daft, in which case my remedy is just to click the ignore button.

Baldar

Personally, I find social distancing to be a golden opportunity in making sure that strangers keep their distance.

Sorry man, I cannot agree with you at all, I have found that ATGers are the most civil and well mannered of anyone, unless you want to be confrontational i.e. daft, in which case my remedy is just to click the ignore button.
Codswallop!

Vacumatic

Testy
Codswallop!

This is the man who was critical of the manners of the members of this forum and compared them to the basest level of society!

Codswallop is slang meaning senseless talk or writing; nonsense; rubbish.

We all have our own opinions, hopefully based on knowledge or experience, until today I had not seen anyone post a comment to say that another's opinion on any subject was either senseless or rubbish.

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Even with a decent mask worn properly I am deeply unconvinced that they actually do anything beyond maybe serving as a reminder to avoid people. With that said the law says that currently I have to wear one in certain situations so I will continue to do so until the rules are changed. I hate it though and will be very pleased when we can finally ditch the bloody things.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Even with a decent mask worn properly I am deeply unconvinced that they actually do anything beyond maybe serving as a reminder to avoid people. With that said the law says that currently I have to wear one in certain situations so I will continue to do so until the rules are changed. I hate it though and will be very pleased when we can finally ditch the bloody things.
It‘s quite funny to see people leaving shops and pinching and pulling in the middle of the outside. Great so the germs are on your hands now ! I still get students show up with no masks and think it’s ok. They get a Northam Saint spare !

I will be glad to see the back of masks. During these times you come to realise how much you read peoples faces and expressions. They are too somewhat annoying, especially for spectacle wearers. Sometimes I get a good seal, but most of the time I’m walking in a fog !

Vacumatic

Testy
It‘s quite funny to see people leaving shops and pinching and pulling in the middle of the outside. Great so the germs are on your hands now ! I still get students show up with no masks and think it’s ok. They get a Northam Saint spare !

I will be glad to see the back of masks. During these times you come to realise how much you read peoples faces and expressions. They are too somewhat annoying, especially for spectacle wearers. Sometimes I get a good seal, but most of the time I’m walking in a fog !
As a man with a goatee I cannot wait to see the end of masks, a mask with a beard looks like 1970s womens knickers.

Someone said 'if you do something different for six weeks then it is difficult to change back', for the short term and in crowded situations I will need some damn good reasons why I would want to take off my mask.