Holyzeus
Forum GOD!
Take the soap out and recycle the containers?He only has a point if he never throws anything into landfill which I very much doubt, we all do.
Take the soap out and recycle the containers?He only has a point if he never throws anything into landfill which I very much doubt, we all do.
Hence my collection of stuff that I don't actually use but still have as I don't want to just throw it out but PIFing it is too much trouble and it's not worth selling low-value items.To me it does. It saves me packing, going to the P.O, sending it, for nothing. I cut out the three stages and condense into two. Open bin, drop.
in that case you are the same as me apart from the chucking away bitHence my collection of stuff that I don't actually use but still have as I don't want to just throw it out but PIFing it is too much trouble and it's not worth selling low-value items.
Mate I won't do that because I'm in the same boat, it's the containers I wanted rid of.Take the soap out and recycle the containers?
Then send king Randy the soap only and toss the containers??in that case you are the same as me apart from the chucking away bit
Mate I won't do that because I'm in the same boat, it's the containers I wanted rid of.
Indeed, hence thein that case you are the same as me apart from the chucking away bit
in my original post.Should of worded that better. Do you separate them, soap in the bin containers in your recycling?in that case you are the same as me apart from the chucking away bit
Mate I won't do that because I'm in the same boat, it's the containers I wanted rid of.
This is me. I did do a Wayne at one point and bin loads but that never seems right.Hence my collection of stuff that I don't actually use but still have as I don't want to just throw it out but PIFing it is too much trouble and it's not worth selling low-value items.
Yes Sir.Should of worded that better. Do you separate them, soap in the bin containers in your recycling?
If you have the space and don't mind them just hanging around then that's great. Today I found out my old Golf Club closed in November. I was hoping to join again one day, sadly not so the Golf Clubs and all the gear went too. More clutter removed. I'm afraid I have got to that time in my life. I don't need junk anymore.This is me. I did do a Wayne at one point and bin loads but that never seems right.
I bet I have twice the amount of soaps I don’t use vs those I do
I sold 600-700 CD (Magpie) and kept 600. It was liberating.I look at the racks (& racks) of CDs and vinyl in the house sometimes and wonder if I should do something similar...
steve
No king randy, I actually own very little these days my main hobby is my Soul record collection. I am holding that for my retirement fund.And what if something is expensive but you don't like it?
Does it go in the bin??
Did the same, but I can see the stacks behind the soaps, nah I don't have that many, no problem.This thread encouraged me to take a long hard look at my soaps. I'm not getting rid of any but staring at a wall of stacked soaps without being able to see the stacks behind became quite oppressive (first world problem, I know). I went through them and I've moved half of them in to the ottoman for future use so I can focus on a select few (50) that I can actually see.