Had a right clear out

Wayne

Forum Sod
Anyone that knows me knows I‘m not one for messing about. So today I got ruthless. If it isn’t top notch it’s gone. Badger brushes, binned, Soaps including two famous ceramic jar soaps have already gone but more went today, aftershaves from perfume parlour around 30, gone, Others that just weren’t favoured gone, slimmed down to only the best of the best. God it felt bloody good to clear out. I know some will think me mad but with all the clutter gone I can see clearly what I need and what I don’t.

Merkurologist

Forum GOD!
Anyone that knows me knows I‘m not one for messing about. So today I got ruthless. If it isn’t top notch it’s gone. Badger brushes, binned, Soaps including two famous ceramic jar soaps have already gone but more went today, aftershaves from perfume parlour around 30, gone, Others that just weren’t favoured gone, slimmed down to only the best of the best. God it felt bloody good to clear out. I know some will think me mad but with all the clutter gone I can see clearly what I need and what I don’t.
I wish I could do like you :) every time I'm faced with throwing things away the "if" gets in the way lol

+1

JoeLr

Forum GOD!
I feel you my man. My culling wasn't as ruthless, as it took about 18 months or so, but I went from 19 razors, 18 brushes & 50+ soaps/creams (so basically, not much compared to the many, many sickos we have in this "hobby" of ours :D:D ) to my current 4 razors, 7 brushes & 17 soaps/creams. Self-editing always happens for me after-the-fact. The struggle is real in terms of doing it "live" so to speak.

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!
I understand I'm pretty ruthless myself, feels really good to have a good clear-out quality over quantity.

Cheesepiece

Stickler
5 B&M soap, 5 A&E, 5 Stirling. 2 shavemac, 2 sv brushes, 4 synths, 6 Razors, Timeless, Wolfie, Blackbird, Rex, Karve ss, Nodachi, various fragrances. That’s all I have left now. On me arse.
I started reading and thought this lot had ended up in the bin. I had a double take.
It was at 'shavemac' that I flinched.