February Acquisitions

D

Deleted member 1881

Thank you! I have wanted the Twist version for a long time. I am sure it will give great shaves :)
If you don't mind, with all the respect, I wanted to suggest some blades that work well in this razor for me:

Kai (It helps the fact that they are wider than normal blades,Feather sharp, but smooth as a fruit punch with apple, banana, pineapple & mango)
Gillette 7o clock Super Stainless (Green)
Lord Platinum
Gillette Nacet
Gillette Silver Blue(yeah, probably all the Gillettes fit well! )
Rapira Platinum Lux

Last edited by a moderator:

Sausage

Forum GOD!
If you don't mind, with all the respect, I wanted to suggest some blades that work well in this razor for me:
I see you like sharp blades like me. Thank you for the tip. Especially Kai blades... I have never tried those. And Lord Platinum..I didn’t see that coming! I use Polsilver SIs with the R41 but I will try some of your suggestions...

D

Deleted member 1881

I see you like sharp blades like me. Thank you for the tip. Especially Kai blades... I have never tried those. And Lord Platinum..I didn’t see that coming! I use Polsilver SIs with the R41 but I will try some of your suggestions...
Yeah the Lord Platinum work better than the classic Lord in every razor for me.

Try Kai and tell me your thoughts, but beware; With this combo you really need a slick soap or the blade will catch you.