February 2020 Acquisitions

Pattorashu

Senior Moment
Did you get those from eBay? I ordered some from a Moroccan seller, I don't have any tracking..
I ordered from DromaShop before, and then another 100 and the sleeve from shop-happy-shopping. As long as the seller has a good amount of history with positive feedback, I seem to get the real deal. Prices are only going to go up, so I ordered a good amount.

I think I paid around 20 cents US a blade, which is less than KAI and Feather, but more than a Personna or Supermax.
 

pimple8

Forum GOD!
I ordered from DromaShop before, and then another 100 and the sleeve from shop-happy-shopping. As long as the seller has a good amount of history with positive feedback, I seem to get the real deal. Prices are only going to go up, so I ordered a good amount.

I think I paid around 20 cents US a blade, which is less than KAI and Feather, but more than a Personna or Supermax.

Thanks, i ordered from dromashop as well. Don't know what the reasonable time for the blades to arrive, and the tracking number provided is not finding anything...
 
Top