Pattorashu
Senior Moment
Intriguing. What's the scent like?
Intriguing. What's the scent like?
Interesting. Kinda wine scent, not intense at all. Very pleasant and mild.Intriguing. What's the scent like?
Now you have a matching Blue Opal pair, Petr.
Yes, I was tempted to make photo side by side here, but Ch2 in Blue Opal is not February acquisition so I changed my mind … Have dilemma right now, which I like more (Ch3 for handle and Ch2 for knot probably, but it is nice kind of dilemma, haha …Now you have a matching Blue Opal pair, Petr.
Totally understand. A CH2 knot in a CH3 handle would be perfection. I had that dilemma and opted for the CH2 knots.Yes, I was tempted to make photo side by side here, but Ch2 in Blue Opal is not February acquisition so I changed my mind … Have dilemma right now, which I like more (Ch3 for handle and Ch2 for knot probably, but it is nice kind of dilemma, haha …
It has already been quite a nice shaving month
Already received this month:
Merkur 34G (because just owning the 34c wasn't enough)
Mühle R41
Razorock Plague doctor soap
Razorock Plague doctor aftershave splash
Razorock new York soap
Proraso sandalwood preshave
My first ever straight razor from a dansh company called Njord (probably a mistake)
Strop and soap from same company Njord
Will be delivered tomorrow (hopefully):
Floris No.89 soap
100 gillette wilkinson sword blades
100 feather blades
100 Polsilver blades
D.R Harris marlborough soap
Truefitt & Hill shaving scuttle (which i paid waaaay to much for)
Mühle bladebank
taylor of old bond street brush holder
some hair wax, moisturizer, soaps and other stuff.
Wow.. I think i might have a problem![]()

