Certainly, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WinnersNow I'm jealous.
Tell me more about the seller.
You never know what will show up so it is worth a checkers every now and then. Today I got lucky.
Bob
Certainly, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WinnersNow I'm jealous.
Tell me more about the seller.
Nice! I recognise those stickers... Is Winners Canada's version of TK Maxx?Bought 3 tubes of Musgo Real shaing cream at a local Winners outlet for $10 CAD/$7.50 USD/5.80 GBP/6.85 Euros. Quite happy about that.
Bob
View attachment 62716

Rob, a bit more thought in my just posted SOTD.Hi David,
I'll be very interested in your thoughts on this one.
Cheers Rob![]()
Did you get those from eBay? I ordered some from a Moroccan seller, I don't have any tracking..
I ordered from DromaShop before, and then another 100 and the sleeve from shop-happy-shopping. As long as the seller has a good amount of history with positive feedback, I seem to get the real deal. Prices are only going to go up, so I ordered a good amount.Did you get those from eBay? I ordered some from a Moroccan seller, I don't have any tracking..
250 bombs. A fine blade.
I ordered from DromaShop before, and then another 100 and the sleeve from shop-happy-shopping. As long as the seller has a good amount of history with positive feedback, I seem to get the real deal. Prices are only going to go up, so I ordered a good amount.
I think I paid around 20 cents US a blade, which is less than KAI and Feather, but more than a Personna or Supermax.
About tree weeksThanks, i ordered from dromashop as well. Don't know what the reasonable time for the blades to arrive, and the tracking number provided is not finding anything...
Oh, yes lol. Morocco post is horrid. There's no official tracking site and the four I found don't work.Thanks, i ordered from dromashop as well. Don't know what the reasonable time for the blades to arrive, and the tracking number provided is not finding anything...
20-30 daysThanks, i ordered from dromashop as well. Don't know what the reasonable time for the blades to arrive, and the tracking number provided is not finding anything...