sonofgaladriel
Senior Member
Thank you Holyzeus. I'll look for it.
FB only it used to be. Contact via MessengerThank you Holyzeus. I'll look for it.
Definitely, the Vector would be right up your street.Would this be a good/forgiving razor for someone new to single/double edge wet shaving? I've just started with a DE razor but would like to try a SE razor and I like the design of the Vector. I think I'd like the narrow head on this Vector compared to the rather large head on my DE razor. I'm used to small, narrow, 2 blade, disposables which are very maneuverable and comfortable on my face. I've read, and seen some videos, stating its a fairly mild and very maneuverable razor with the right blade.
Also, those with the polished version, does it show fingerprints and soap residue significantly? I'd like to think that I'd wipe it down after each use, but.....

Micro fibre cloths are your friendsAlso, those with the polished version, does it show fingerprints and soap residue significantly? I'd like to think that I'd wipe it down after each use, but.....
Good manThank you Pat! Will order as soon as funds come about! Decided on the polished version.
The polished finish shows fingerprints and residue more readily, but it's a lot easier to clean since the residue doesn't stick to the smooth surfaces very well. Like PB said, a soft cloth will solve all your problems. Occasionally you might want to clean the razor with a bit of dish soap and a soft cloth. Overall maintenance is really easy on these razors.Would this be a good/forgiving razor for someone new to single/double edge wet shaving? I've just started with a DE razor but would like to try a SE razor and I like the design of the Vector. I think I'd like the narrow head on this Vector compared to the rather large head on my DE razor. I'm used to small, narrow, 2 blade, disposables which are very maneuverable and comfortable on my face. I've read, and seen some videos, stating its a fairly mild and very maneuverable razor with the right blade.
Also, those with the polished version, does it show fingerprints and soap residue significantly? I'd like to think that I'd wipe it down after each use, but.....
Thank you Shane! Thanks again for your email reply this morning regarding my question on the Vector purchase! (This is SeanCJ)The polished finish shows fingerprints and residue more readily, but it's a lot easier to clean since the residue doesn't stick to the smooth surfaces very well. Like PB said, a soft cloth will solve all your problems. Occasionally you might want to clean the razor with a bit of dish soap and a soft cloth. Overall maintenance is really easy on these razors.
Any of the guarded Feather or KAI are pretty mild but still work very well. KAI pinks are also good to begin with.I'll have to go back and search for which blade is the mildest of the bunch to start with.
