Bideford Pottery Soap Bowls And Dishes Again.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
I'll leave this to run now until the weekend when I'll send out payment requests. Was planning on doing this tonight, but I've been given some late work I have to deliver in lessons tomorrow. So I've a bit of reading to do.

Tomorrow will be my first lecturing sessions of 4, 1 1/2 hr sessions !!!

Thug

Let's talk about 6, Baby.
I'll leave this to run now until the weekend when I'll send out payment requests. Was planning on doing this tonight, but I've been given some late work I have to deliver in lessons tomorrow. So I've a bit of reading to do.

Tomorrow will be my first lecturing sessions of 4, 1 1/2 hr sessions !!!
What are you lecturing on?

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
What are you lecturing on?
Technical Drawing to start with, 16-18 year olds. Just spent two hours and think I'm there ! Well at least for tomorrow ! I've also Environmental Tech later in the year.

It's an enrichment programme as students have to complete so many hours of learning each week. Theses are the brighter students who have passed Maths and English, and require top up hours. Only today though my boss has been able to advise me and confirm class sizes etc. Haven't even agreed my hourly rate ! It will be sorted I've no doubt.

My first post of this nature, I also work supporting students with learning difficulties and behaviour problems in Multi Skills (Painting, decorating, light construction) to Plumbing 1 to1 support .

Thug

Let's talk about 6, Baby.
Technical Drawing to start with, 16-18 year olds. Just spent two hours and think I'm there ! Well at least for tomorrow ! I've also Environmental Tech later in the year.

It's an enrichment programme as students have to complete so many hours of learning each week. Theses are the brighter students who have passed Maths and English, and require top up hours. Only today though my boss has been able to advise me and confirm class sizes etc. Haven't even agreed my hourly rate ! It will be sorted I've no doubt.

My first post of this nature, I also work supporting students with learning difficulties and behaviour problems in Multi Skills (Painting, decorating, light construction) to Plumbing 1 to1 support .
Technical drawings are not that easy. My son took a subject for the last 3 years at school called Engineering Graphic Design and although he found it fascinating, it wasn't really his forte. Visualization and perspective is a big part of being able to master drawings.

I think it's great that you can impart your skill and knowledge to try and help those less academically inclined.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Technical drawings are not that easy. My son took a subject for the last 3 years at school called Engineering Graphic Design and although he found it fascinating, it wasn't really his forte. Visualization and perspective is a big part of being able to master drawings.

I think it's great that you can impart your skill and knowledge to try and help those less academically inclined.
To be honest it's a bit of a learning curve for me. I am a qualified Teaching Assistant, but to lecture in college you don't need a teaching qualification. I joined the college last year and have got on well with staff and students. They have seen promise in me and extended me out to teach. So I'm truly honoured and obviously chuffed to bits.

Years ago I wasn't as calm and collected but I'm not fazed by anything and remain cool when things go wrong or where others may stress out these days. Obviously I'm finding my feet no with the lesson tomorrow I'm hoping I've put together day one. I've four groups to deliver too in 1 1/2 hours slots. Then I'm back in the plumbing workshop helping support adult learners.

I've also worked with adults in mental health.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Everyone has an inbox message. If you have changed your mind etc please contact me. I've adjusted all Postage and packing on orders of more than one.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
FUTURE BOWL ORDERS.

I don't feel I will run another group buy. The potters are happy to take single orders and to post them out to UK addresses.

I'll make orders and post overseas at any time. The potters aren't happy with overseas as they have lost out in the past due to exchange rates and not using PayPal making it a problem for them.

Reason for me not doing any more group buys is simply that working full time and having to work on lesson plans mean I'm much busier than in the past. Apologies everyone, it's no reflection on people on here, everyone always been top notch.

BlacknTan

Forum GOD!
FUTURE BOWL ORDERS.

I don't feel I will run another group buy. The potters are happy to take single orders and to post them out to UK addresses.

I'll make orders and post overseas at any time. The potters aren't happy with overseas as they have lost out in the past due to exchange rates and not using PayPal making it a problem for them.

Reason for me not doing any more group buys is simply that working full time and having to work on lesson plans mean I'm much busier than in the past. Apologies everyone, it's no reflection on people on here, everyone always been top notch.
Thanks for taking this on Northam Saint. I'm sure it entails lots of time and effort .. If not for you, I'd never have had the opportunity!

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Right

Firstly apologies for the delay in sending out payment confirmations. I’ve sent a load of messages out this evening. I had a few problems as not everyone had their details on their PayPal receipts, bit of a ball ache but I’ve only one left and I thin’ I’ve eliminated to a choice of one ! Just waiting for them to confirm. With only one left waiting payment I will be ordering the bowls on Saturday. I’ll post a shot of the receipt when I’ve done it.

On the delay it’s been mad here! Scouts has resumed so there’s meetings there, kids need running about and work, well work is mad too. I’ve been making lesson plans and even tonight I’ve not been in long after extra hours being popped on the end of the day.