Bideford Pottery Soap Bowls And Dishes Again.

BlacknTan

Forum GOD!
Just gave them a call.

Going to be another couple of weeks. They are snowed under at the moment and only operate two small kilns. Some of the large jugs they make on a regular basis fill the kiln in one firing. But rest assured they are coming along nicely.
Thanks for the update! :)

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Had a call from pottery.

Some of the bowls have been finished and I’ve picked them up. The ones I can box are boxed and ready to post. Unfortunately due to working I can’t get them in the post until Wednesday and that’s getting SWMBO to post them for me.

Once she has posted them I will message the ones that have been posted to confirm.

Everyone else ? It shouldn’t be too long now.

BlacknTan

Forum GOD!
Had a call from pottery.

Some of the bowls have been finished and I’ve picked them up. The ones I can box are boxed and ready to post. Unfortunately due to working I can’t get them in the post until Wednesday and that’s getting SWMBO to post them for me.

Once she has posted them I will message the ones that have been posted to confirm.

Everyone else ? It shouldn’t be too long now.
Thanks again for keeping us informed..

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
All the bowls I can send have been sent today so if you haven’t had a PM please be patient.

It’s all a little out of my control this waiting for the pottery. Rest assured as soon as I have t(e remainder of the order I WILL get them posted. I will update this thread as soon as I have any news In the meantime messaging me is useless.

Thug

Let's talk about 6, Baby.
All the bowls I can send have been sent today so if you haven’t had a PM please be patient.

It’s all a little out of my control this waiting for the pottery. Rest assured as soon as I have t(e remainder of the order I WILL get them posted. I will update this thread as soon as I have any news In the meantime messaging me is useless.
Thanks once again for your efforts Sean!

Lann

Forum GOD!
Happy to wait Sean they will arrive when they arrive and without all your efforts I wouldn't have had an opportunity to own some of this great pottery!

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Had a call and the remaining bowls are ready for collection. Sorry though, SWMBO and I are both working all week Mon - Thursday (for me) so I won’t be able to collect them until Saturday. It’s just impossible to get there in time from work. I may have a chance Friday but I haven’t got the car so it’s down to how the knee is and getting a bus up the hill, and fitting it between the Tattoo shop and a doctors appointment.

wooky114

Legend In His Own Lunchtime
No hurry, as & when is fine by me and again, many thanks for sorting the GB out and making it happen.

Kevy

Forum GOD!
Had a call and the remaining bowls are ready for collection. Sorry though, SWMBO and I are both working all week Mon - Thursday (for me) so I won’t be able to collect them until Saturday. It’s just impossible to get there in time from work. I may have a chance Friday but I haven’t got the car so it’s down to how the knee is and getting a bus up the hill, and fitting it between the Tattoo shop and a doctors appointment.
No hurry here either Sean. Appreciate all your efforts. Just whenever you can fit in time to pick mine up is fine.