April Acquisitions

pimple8

Forum GOD!
I finished some soaps and these were first on the list to replace them. Lately I only buy stuff i tried a sample first and its proven as a very good method compared to blind buying.

The sweet little hand in the corner is my daughter trying to snatch daddy's samples [emoji23]


Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
 

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
This is a very interesting project. Will be interesting to see Tom's printed result in comparison.
I am curious as well. Tom's will be printed from ABS plastic. Resin allows for much higher detail printing. I'm absolutely amazed by the quality of the print I received. The downside is that the cost is much higher. This head costs me 25 quid shipped. In larger quantites, this can be halved.
 

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
I am curious as well. Tom's will be printed from ABS plastic. Resin allows for much higher detail printing. I'm absolutely amazed by the quality of the print I received. The downside is that the cost is much higher. This head costs me 25 quid shipped. In larger quantites, this can be halved.
Who printed it? Company wise?
 
Top