A very great package , Halvor.View attachment 46966
Some serious sampling going on here. The least niche (and possibly the most accessible of the lot from a popular perspective) is MFK Baccarat Rouge. Here’s animalic feromones, barnyard fungus and what have you. (One of them comes as 49ml in 50ml bottle for the user to add the last ml of one’s own...) @struttura.originaria
Another Great design from Tom, looks great!![]()
![]()
A 3D printed "TNNSER" razor head, designed by @twhite
See-through resin, M5x0.8 bolt and aluminium Tech handle. Nice little shaver.
All details here: http://theoriginalsafety2.com/thread/3562/tnnser-3d
P.
Excellent! I had this few years ago, definitely unisex to me it smelled like white rose or gardenia.Delighted to find this on the Bay. Hard to find these days Gaultier Fleur Du Male. Awesome, unisex fragrance.
View attachment 47012
This is a very interesting project. Will be interesting to see Tom's printed result in comparison.![]()
![]()
A 3D printed "TNNSER" razor head, designed by @twhite
See-through resin, M5x0.8 bolt and aluminium Tech handle. Nice little shaver.
All details here: http://theoriginalsafety2.com/thread/3562/tnnser-3d
I am curious as well. Tom's will be printed from ABS plastic. Resin allows for much higher detail printing. I'm absolutely amazed by the quality of the print I received. The downside is that the cost is much higher. This head costs me 25 quid shipped. In larger quantites, this can be halved.This is a very interesting project. Will be interesting to see Tom's printed result in comparison.
Who printed it? Company wise?I am curious as well. Tom's will be printed from ABS plastic. Resin allows for much higher detail printing. I'm absolutely amazed by the quality of the print I received. The downside is that the cost is much higher. This head costs me 25 quid shipped. In larger quantites, this can be halved.
For this print I used https://www.3dhubs.com/Who printed it? Company wise?
