Optometrist
Forum GOD!
Congratulations, Paul.
I love mine. In fact, I used it this morning. Great value.
Congratulations, Paul.
Yes, a lot of brush for your money! I have the Ivory handled one but I saw your blue one and had to get it!Congratulations, Paul.
I love mine. In fact, I used it this morning. Great value.
P.
Magnificent brush

Thank you, magnificent is the perfect wordMagnificent brush![]()
P.Be interested in your thoughts Paul, I got an “old knot” & it’s bloody lovely. Please keep me posted with your thoughts once it’s broken in.
Will do Shaun, I have this brush in Ivory and it's nothing short of fantastic even though it's not fully broken in yet. A great brush .Be interested in your thoughts Paul, I got an “old knot” & it’s bloody lovely. Please keep me posted with your thoughts once it’s broken in.
P.I have the same but black handle ...505Magnificent brush![]()
Great find.Mail called, the Gillette Red Tip 1950’s made in England has arrived, finally at last for nearly three years of searching is over, IF, I find another English Red Tip I’ll grab it again.