April Acquisitions

D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
At last! The Moka 2Band & Sagrada Familia from Yaqi are now in my local post office.

1 month & 15 days from China to Greece. Yaqi sent them quick, no problem with that, the customs here was the problem. 3 weeks at the airport waiting for clearance! Damn!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
At last! The Moka 2Band & Sagrada Familia from Yaqi are now in my local post office.

1 month & 15 days from China to Greece. Yaqi sent them quick, no problem with that, the customs here was the problem. 3 weeks at the airport waiting for clearance! Damn!

The prices from outside the package are 1$ per brush, so no extra fees and taxes ! The real final price was 41 euros and with the Aliexpress discount was 38 for both brushes.
I liked my Moka two band So much I bought another that is still unused in its box, just a shame it wasn't a Silvertip! :) P.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
I liked my Moka two band So much I bought another that is still unused in its box, just a shame it wasn't a Silvertip! :) P.
Wow, really?!

Great news! Soft tips? Backbone? Density of the knot? What should I expect?
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Stirling Barbershop just came!

The scent....oh the scent! Excellent! Highly recommended!
 

ScOtt

Forum GOD!
A gift from @ScOtt .Thank you.... It's nice to have friends:thumbsup:

Barrister & Mann 'Behold the Whatsis!' new Excelsior base.
Scent Notes: Grapefruit, Rose, Childhood Memories (a sweet, sugar-cookie sort of scent)

Behold the Whatsis! is a limited edition release that will be made until April 11th, 2019.
Your more than welcome, I hope you enjoy it mate.
 
Top