guy1307
Forum GOD!
I would like to know that too, long lasting or not soI purchased this to match the CF 1445 soap. We'll see if the scent is long lasting.
View attachment 46551
Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
I would like to know that too, long lasting or not soI purchased this to match the CF 1445 soap. We'll see if the scent is long lasting.
View attachment 46551
A big tree attracts the galeNot many. My shelves are set to display five soaps. I have at the moment 5 A&E, 5 Stirling and 5 B&M. I have others but they are not on display.
LOL, who am I to speak. Or any of us, really. Show us your display, then?I hope that is not a euphemism?A big tree attracts the galeLOL, who am I to speak. Or any of us, really. Show us your display, then?
Too much disposable income you Wistow

Which part?I hope that is not a euphemism?
Not quite mate, wish I did & id buy a shavemac...this was from a tradeToo much disposable income you Wistow![]()

The Show us your display part lol.Which part?
A big tree attracts the galeLOL, who am I to speak. Or any of us, really. Show us your display, then?
I hope that is not a euphemism?
Which part?
Who's this Gail lass anyway?The Show us your display part lol.

Arghhhhh.. Nivea danger alert!!!!!!!!
Wayne’s bin “man”.Who's this Gail lass anyway?![]()