Great products and very elegant Vetiver

Presentation reminds me of Guerlain Vetiver, do you know if it smells similar?
Only just arrived so not used, but the scent from the AS bottle is slightly smokey. Guerlain is more green than this.Presentation reminds me of Guerlain Vetiver, do you know if it smells similar?
NEW Guerlain is an aromatic-plastic green vetiver.Presentation reminds me of Guerlain Vetiver, do you know if it smells similar?
Excellent Razor, love mineI liked só much 2c, so, I quickly bought the 6s ... a machine for life ...[emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]![]()
Enviado do meu SM-G955F através do Tapatalk
Only just arrived so not used, but the scent from the AS bottle is slightly smokey. Guerlain is more green than this.
Thanks chapsNEW Guerlain is an aromatic-plastic green vetiver.
LPL is a semi-raw vetiver. Slightly smoky, refined with some aromatic twist. Not so complex though.
How many you got Wayne?My Stirling shelf is complete.
View attachment 46531
Not many. My shelves are set to display five soaps. I have at the moment 5 A&E, 5 Stirling and 5 B&M. I have others but they are not on display.How many you got Wayne?