SkyWarrior21
Forum GOD!
I just got my BRUCE LEE razor blades from RBC (plus a few other blades...)!
I can see the dragon here!I just got my BRUCE LEE razor blades from RBC (plus a few other blades...)!
![]()
Until the next one, Wayne!That's the A&E shelf sorted and with it my full line up of soaps is complete. The End!
View attachment 46820

That's the A&E shelf sorted and with it my full line up of soaps is complete. The End!
View attachment 46820
Wayne...you could mash them all together and make one UBER soap? Just a thoughtNope chaps. I have 15 tubs to get through and a couple of sticks plus MWF and Tabac and MDC. There will never be a soap better than what I have. I fancy a Raw10 next but not soap.

Not even the new Excelsior soap base from king of slickness Barrister?Nope chaps. I have 15 tubs to get through and a couple of sticks plus MWF and Tabac and MDC. There will never be a soap better than what I have. I fancy a Raw10 next but not soap.
Absolutely agree, Kike. Unfortunately, this scent leaves me with a headache for some reason. The original Terre D'homme, also.Just arrived from Maggard. Amazing scent!!!
![]()
The prince of soaps, just behind the Icarus base. Still a great soap! Very good choice master Quique!Just arrived from Maggard. Amazing scent!!!
![]()
