You could toast it.I lost interest in this thread.
What soaps are you using Lee? I need some enabling as I'm running out of steam a bit.I still enjoy the craic on here and will buy/try new stuff if it takes my fancy... I'm not at all interested in soaps any more; I know what I like and nothing is going to beat what I use in performance or scent. And the prices of the new soaps are just ridiculous..
Brushes I just my Dad to make.
I like trying but EdTs, but I'm not into expensive designer brands...

My current rotation is Speick Stick, Eco Warrior, Monsavon and Signature Soaps. So the only Artisan I'm using is Signature.What soaps are you using Lee? I need some enabling as I'm running out of steam a bit.![]()
Thank you, I am somewhat relieved that two of them I already use ... I will do a little delving.My current rotation is Speick Stick, Eco Warrior, Monsavon and Signature Soaps. So the only Artisan I'm using is Signature.
You could toast them.Thank you, I am somewhat relieved that two of them I already use ... I will do a little delving.![]()

Well said Toby. Touché.You could toast them.![]()

Signature's going to be a repeat buy for me, top stuff.My current rotation is Speick Stick, Eco Warrior, Monsavon and Signature Soaps. So the only Artisan I'm using is Signature.
I like the simplicity of it... Nice simple scents and top notch performance.Signature's going to be a repeat buy for me, top stuff.
I’m hoping Brian adds a mint soap to his line-up, ideally with tea-tree.I like the simplicity of it... Nice simple scents and top notch performance.
Eboracum is probably the closest thing to it at the minute:I’m hoping Brian adds a mint soap to his line-up, ideally with tea-tree.