Aliexpress

Wayne

Forum Sod
I have something from Wish which has gone way past the delivery by date. I go to raise a non receipt refund And it just tells me that there are delays and to wait longer. I think I may just write it off, if they really need £4 towards a Bat Soup that they have to rob me then let them get indigestion. I will close my account and go else where after telling them what I think. Never had an issue with AliExpress.
I ordered a watch through Wish and after it never arrived the delivery date was extended 5 days, it never turned up so I applied for refund from Paypal. I got a refund within an hour. The watch was never seen. When buying from these Chinese internet stores you should always use PP. They come down on the side of the buyer 99% of the time. They pay you back then chase the vendor for the money. You don't mess with PP.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
I ordered a watch through Wish and after it never arrived the delivery date was extended 5 days, it never turned up so I applied for refund from Paypal. I got a refund within an hour. The watch was never seen. When buying from these Chinese internet stores you should always use PP. They come down on the side of the buyer 99% of the time. They pay you back then chase the vendor for the money. You don't mess with PP.
I did and will do that later.

HereticHermit

Forum GOD!
^^ This.
Also bear in mind, the vendors (usually with less than 3 star rating) try to keep you hanging with Bot replied messages with ridiculous ideas (Have you checked with your neighbour, maybe your postman left it with them) till the time dispute raising time is over and then they flay refuse to address any of your concerns.
During such time you may like to initiate a chat with Help bot and involve a human, share screenshot of communication you had with vendor. Till the dispute time is over, the human help will not really get involved but your 'concerns' are flagged which you can quote if need arises. OTOH, those so called humans are about as helpful as dill weed because they really have NO power to do/decide over anything; only a basement full of clarks peering over their terminals do the actual 'dispute redressal' but you never to interact with them.
With most of things chinese, usual caveat emptor applies as a lot is lost between chatbots and auto translation chats you have with 'humans'.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Thankfully with my missing Wish purchase it’s only £3.95. If I remember I’ll chase it with PayPal but £3.95 ain’t worth it. I won’t be using Wish again and I’ll unleash a verbal torrent on them to say goodbye.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
AEA473F1-04D8-41CC-82DA-7BF93D24564B.jpeg

3717DBB3-17DB-49ED-B640-1390D4680F7B.jpeg

C62499D4-B212-4691-BB68-F85AA8740044.jpeg

These were all DH Gate another along the lines of Ali Express. All working fine time wise, the Tag doesn’t have full working buttons though, never did and the strap is cheap plastic.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Hope that’s not an interest Hmmmm, I may have Mrs Wayne to answer too ! LOL !

Should add when looking on DHGate they do remove makers names from photos, but if yo7 look on customer photos they are supplied with the names on dials.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I’ve bought a couple of fake watches, a Rolex, Bell & Ross and a Tag, they look alike but quality wise mmmm ! The Rolex out of the three is nicer, but the strap bust on trying to remove a lug for sizing.
I've just binned my Rolex. Constantly fogging up. Nice while it lasted, but I wouldn't buy anymore..

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
As has been said previously, you need to confirm the order has been received. I got a similar message for an item I had received but hadn't confirmed. I logged in directly to Aliexpress to make sure it wasn't a scam email, but it was genuine enough. I confirmed the email, was sent a code and confirmed the order and logged out

Steve

Boomer Member
Obviously, orders are delayed due to Covid, but I'm just wondering about how Aliexpress works in terms of delayed orders.

I have a Yaqi order which shows up as "your order will be closed in 5 days". Do I need to take any action if the goods have not been received before that deadline? Will the order close, and will I then lose the ability to dispute if it never shows up?

Any advice appreciated.
You'll see that often; just shows that your gear is coming on a slow boat from China.

sphetnik

Forum GOD!
I order regularly from Aliexpress and receive weekly packages. Yaqi is a serious seller and their shipping service through AliExpress Standard Shipping is efficient only as during this period there are delays of up to 30-40 days. You don't have to panic. Only request an extension of the protection period by 30 days.