Think I will give some of these a try @Nishy and at the price definitely worth a puntAfter testing many of the Tom Ford Private Collection I decided to buy several of those I like from Perfume Parlour. I am so impressed with the formulations. They are all approximately 95% correct with regards to likeness, to my nose. A shilling of TF's price.
View attachment 15323
Hi, Chris. I bought Denali last year, too, and really enjoyed it. It's peppermint with a menthol addition, to my nose. I wouldn't class it as exceptionally cold and certainly nothing like the B&M Arctique I tried last year, also. I used it, yesterday, and works well, even when not exactly hot.Nicely done David! The crocodile killers are one of my favourite blades too! May I ask what are your thoughts on the P&B Denali..have been tempted to try it but as it's sort of seasonal I normally miss out..is it a face freezer?Is there any discernible scent profile? Thanks!
![]()
Thanks for the info, David much appreciated!Hi, Chris. I bought Denali last year, too, and really enjoyed it. It's peppermint with a menthol addition, to my nose. I wouldn't class it as exceptionally cold and certainly nothing like the B&M Arctique I tried last year, also. I used it, yesterday, and works well, even when not exactly hot.
A very good cream regardless the price
He's been on my list for ages... he's such a stirrer!Pah! British handle on an American head. Must be. MUST BE! American handles are NOT that sharp. I'd have to feel it to prove it.
You're on the list now, @Looney12345![]()

Definitely worth it my friend. Very similar profiles. Not sure about longevity as yet. I have around 25 perfume oils from Perfume Parlour, the Tom Ford varieties I am very impressed with. Although Oud Wood-'Oud woodies' is not too similar but still smells great.Think I will give some of these a try @Nishy and at the price definitely worth a punt
James the Venetian Bergamot is very very very close to TF's original. It has a similar if not better projection. Currently wearing the copies of Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Oud. I won't be buying TF's having smelt these oils. Honestly very impressed. Other named alternatives from Perfume Parlour we OK but these are outstanding. 6x6ml for under £30 delivered is a no brainer.Please do. I'm after a few new fragrances and these look interesting. Very much looking forward to knowing your thoughts.![]()
Ordered a few to try out James and I will let you know my thoughts once they arrIvePlease do. I'm after a few new fragrances and these look interesting. Very much looking forward to knowing your thoughts.![]()
Very much appreciated. Thank youOrdered a few to try out James and I will let you know my thoughts once they arrIve
Thanks @Nishy. Venetian Bergamot, Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Oud. Any others you'd recommend to make up the six or should I just order two of each?James the Venetian Bergamot is very very very close to TF's original. It has a similar if not better projection. Currently wearing the copies of Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Oud. I won't be buying TF's having smelt these oils. Honestly very impressed. Other named alternatives from Perfume Parlour we OK but these are outstanding. 6x6ml for under £30 delivered is a no brainer.
I enjoyed tobacco rose, oud wood and tuskan leather, if that helps...Thanks @Nishy. Venetian Bergamot, Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Oud. Any others you'd recommend to make up the six or should I just order two of each?