Thanks Shaun, both are names I wasn't thinking of!Cofianca O Melhor, think the box is for Antigua Barbaria
The five scents I purchased from the Perfume Parlour arrived this morning and I have to say @Nishy I am very impressed with the scents. Granted I don't have any of the originals to compare to ( couldn't justify spending all that money on an aftershave for myself) but just by taking on board some of your suggestions I can safely say I would be more than happy to use these and I think I would like to add a few more. Tobacco Oudh seems one you would also recommend but are there any others perhaps Aqua di Parma clones you can suggest?A good selection between bold and delicate. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.
I also don't have the "original" to compare too, but the scents themselves are very good on there own...The five scents I purchased from the Perfume Parlour arrived this morning and I have to say @Nishy I am very impressed with the scents. Granted I don't have any of the originals to compare to ( couldn't justify spending all that money on an aftershave for myself) but just by taking on board some of your suggestions I can safely say I would be more than happy to use these and I think I would like to add a few more. Tobacco Oudh seems one you would also recommend but are there any others perhaps Aqua di Parma clones you can suggest?
Thank you for the kind WordsStunning looking brush that, I love the resin colour !


WOW! The finish is stunning!
Just a quick buff by hand. For the money I'm impressed. If it shaves as good as it looks it's a steal. I was surprised as I'm sure the website said something about not to expect a decent finish.WOW! The finish is stunning!
What did you use to polish it? Great job.Just a quick buff by hand. For the money I'm impressed. If it shaves as good as it looks it's a steal. I was surprised as I'm sure the website said something about not to expect a decent finish.
Just a cotton rag and some autosol from my car detailing kit, 5 mins quick rub.What did you use to polish it? Great job.
The General is an excellent razor and that's coming from 'Mr Fussy Bugger.
Enjoy.
Cheers.Just a cotton rag and some autosol from my car detailing kit, 5 mins quick rub.
Schweeeet!