Acquisitions July 2017

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Nicely done David! The crocodile killers are one of my favourite blades too! May I ask what are your thoughts on the P&B Denali..have been tempted to try it but as it's sort of seasonal I normally miss out..is it a face freezer? :cold: Is there any discernible scent profile? Thanks!:)
Hi, Chris. I bought Denali last year, too, and really enjoyed it. It's peppermint with a menthol addition, to my nose. I wouldn't class it as exceptionally cold and certainly nothing like the B&M Arctique I tried last year, also. I used it, yesterday, and works well, even when not exactly hot.
 
Hi, Chris. I bought Denali last year, too, and really enjoyed it. It's peppermint with a menthol addition, to my nose. I wouldn't class it as exceptionally cold and certainly nothing like the B&M Arctique I tried last year, also. I used it, yesterday, and works well, even when not exactly hot.
Thanks for the info, David much appreciated!:thumbsup:
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Think I will give some of these a try @Nishy and at the price definitely worth a punt
Definitely worth it my friend. Very similar profiles. Not sure about longevity as yet. I have around 25 perfume oils from Perfume Parlour, the Tom Ford varieties I am very impressed with. Although Oud Wood-'Oud woodies' is not too similar but still smells great.
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Please do. I'm after a few new fragrances and these look interesting. Very much looking forward to knowing your thoughts. :thumbsup:
James the Venetian Bergamot is very very very close to TF's original. It has a similar if not better projection. Currently wearing the copies of Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Oud. I won't be buying TF's having smelt these oils. Honestly very impressed. Other named alternatives from Perfume Parlour we OK but these are outstanding. 6x6ml for under £30 delivered is a no brainer.
 

Acer89

James
James the Venetian Bergamot is very very very close to TF's original. It has a similar if not better projection. Currently wearing the copies of Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Oud. I won't be buying TF's having smelt these oils. Honestly very impressed. Other named alternatives from Perfume Parlour we OK but these are outstanding. 6x6ml for under £30 delivered is a no brainer.
Thanks @Nishy. Venetian Bergamot, Neroli Portofino and Tobacco Oud. Any others you'd recommend to make up the six or should I just order two of each?
 
Top