Acquisitions - December 2016

Darkbulb

Member #10
Received a couple of Wolfman "Darwin" handles in the mail - one polished and one satin - as well as a Wolfman razor stand;


Here they are - satin one sporting a satin Wolfman DC head and the polished head a BBS-1 head;


The stand is hands down the nicest one I've seen and hold a razor in an almost majestic way;


Quick video here showing off the handle and stand a bit.


I already have some Wolfman items but am constantly surprised at the quality and craftmanship - everything was absolutely perfect.
 

Boojum1

Cosmic Cowboy
Received a couple of Wolfman "Darwin" handles in the mail - one polished and one satin - as well as a Wolfman razor stand;


Here they are - satin one sporting a satin Wolfman DC head and the polished head a BBS-1 head;


The stand is hands down the nicest one I've seen and hold a razor in an almost majestic way;


Quick video here showing off the handle and stand a bit.


I already have some Wolfman items but am constantly surprised at the quality and craftmanship - everything was absolutely perfect.
Sweet!
-1.png
Vigilance pays off.
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
Received a couple of Wolfman "Darwin" handles in the mail - one polished and one satin - as well as a Wolfman razor stand;


Here they are - satin one sporting a satin Wolfman DC head and the polished head a BBS-1 head;


The stand is hands down the nicest one I've seen and hold a razor in an almost majestic way;


Quick video here showing off the handle and stand a bit.


I already have some Wolfman items but am constantly surprised at the quality and craftmanship - everything was absolutely perfect.
I hate you DB.
 
Top