Acquisitions - December 2016

OJ82

Forum GOD!
In for a customs hit again, my boy? Or are you based overseas? You're in for a good shave regardless!
I'm pretty sure that customs is going to get a hold on this package too, but I have read so much positiv about these soaps that I just have to try them out:happy:
 

flashashton27

Forum GOD!

My wife swears by a good serum, so I pulled the trigger on this Anthony Vitamin C Facial Serum last week, during the 'Black Friday' sales. I gotta say that I am seriously impressed with it. My face feels noticeably better from using after applying an aftershave balm (but before my moisturiser). Easy to apply & isn’t at all greasy. My skin loves it, so it’s well & truly part of my post shave ritual now.

Also picked up a bottle of Pomegranate Noir by Jo Malone. Great scent.
 
Last edited:
Top