Wow! Very nice.
Wow! Very nice.
Very very nice, you lucky sod

Liking the mat, aswell as the slim obviously, lovely razors.Gillette Slim Adjustable. Love the weight and feel of the is new acquisition.
I also purchased a neat rubber mat to rest and protect my razors on my wash basin.
View attachment 5573
That'll do nicely and will protect your precious razors from dings and surface damage.You gave me an excellent idea. We have rubber gasket sheets at work! I think I'll 'recycle' some of that.
Great razors. congrats
Sweet!Received a couple of Wolfman "Darwin" handles in the mail - one polished and one satin - as well as a Wolfman razor stand;
![]()
Here they are - satin one sporting a satin Wolfman DC head and the polished head a BBS-1 head;
![]()
The stand is hands down the nicest one I've seen and hold a razor in an almost majestic way;
![]()
Quick video here showing off the handle and stand a bit.
I already have some Wolfman items but am constantly surprised at the quality and craftmanship - everything was absolutely perfect.
I hate you DB.Received a couple of Wolfman "Darwin" handles in the mail - one polished and one satin - as well as a Wolfman razor stand;
![]()
Here they are - satin one sporting a satin Wolfman DC head and the polished head a BBS-1 head;
![]()
The stand is hands down the nicest one I've seen and hold a razor in an almost majestic way;
![]()
Quick video here showing off the handle and stand a bit.
I already have some Wolfman items but am constantly surprised at the quality and craftmanship - everything was absolutely perfect.
I hate you DB.