flashashton27
Forum GOD!
That's a beauty @OJ82. I find the Endymion Edt is a fantastic scent, although a little fleeting on my skin, so I am very interested in your thoughts on its performance?
That's a beauty @OJ82. I find the Endymion Edt is a fantastic scent, although a little fleeting on my skin, so I am very interested in your thoughts on its performance?
I also Realy like the Endymion edt, but it fades out, and doesn't last.....That's a beauty @OJ82. I find the Endymion Edt is a fantastic scent, although a little fleeting on my skin, so I am very interested in your thoughts on its performance?
Grats on the BBS-1!This week has been a good week so far, my coffee beans have arrived.........
And a few shaving bits have arrived as well..........
LASSC BBS-1 #292 has landed, if this razor shaves as good as it looks I will be a very happy bunny!!
Another Ikon Bulldog handle to match to a head that is stuck at Langley.
Some soap samples from Shave Dash ..... Wickhams something or other.......
Soap and cream from TOB's.
And a couple of Snot Rags from Sean........
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
This way I get something I want and she gets a kick out of the day as well. My Christmas with her is this coming Sunday, so I will post my thoughts on the razor as I use it next week.
Looks very nice Clint, congratsMy ATT Calypso R1 arrived today. Just my initial observations. As usual ATT does a good job with the packaging and presentation of their razors and this one was no exception. Since it is aluminum it is very light as expected. The machining of the razor is on par with ATT SS DE razors I have used. There are minor tool marks on the inside top plate. The anodizing is flawless and the color is much nicer than I expected. The gray is darker in color almost a gun metal gray color while the blue base plate in not nearly as bright as it appears in photos. I purchased this as Christmas gift to myself from my Mom. Each year, I do this and go visit her with the gift so she can see what she has given me.This way I get something I want and she gets a kick out of the day as well. My Christmas with her is this coming Sunday, so I will post my thoughts on the razor as I use it next week.
![]()
SO much better looking than the photos on the ATT site. This actually looks really good.My ATT Calypso R1 arrived today. Just my initial observations. As usual ATT does a good job with the packaging and presentation of their razors and this one was no exception. Since it is aluminum it is very light as expected. The machining of the razor is on par with ATT SS DE razors I have used. There are minor tool marks on the inside top plate. The anodizing is flawless and the color is much nicer than I expected. The gray is darker in color almost a gun metal gray color while the blue base plate in not nearly as bright as it appears in photos. I purchased this as Christmas gift to myself from my Mom. Each year, I do this and go visit her with the gift so she can see what she has given me.This way I get something I want and she gets a kick out of the day as well. My Christmas with her is this coming Sunday, so I will post my thoughts on the razor as I use it next week.
![]()
Sweet Clint!My ATT Calypso R1 arrived today. Just my initial observations. As usual ATT does a good job with the packaging and presentation of their razors and this one was no exception. Since it is aluminum it is very light as expected. The machining of the razor is on par with ATT SS DE razors I have used. There are minor tool marks on the inside top plate. The anodizing is flawless and the color is much nicer than I expected. The gray is darker in color almost a gun metal gray color while the blue base plate in not nearly as bright as it appears in photos. I purchased this as Christmas gift to myself from my Mom. Each year, I do this and go visit her with the gift so she can see what she has given me.This way I get something I want and she gets a kick out of the day as well. My Christmas with her is this coming Sunday, so I will post my thoughts on the razor as I use it next week.
![]()
Let us know how it shaves.
Cool blue...... That looks nice. I like lightweight aluminium razors. Looking forward to receiving a shave report on SOTDMy ATT Calypso R1 arrived today. Just my initial observations. As usual ATT does a good job with the packaging and presentation of their razors and this one was no exception. Since it is aluminum it is very light as expected. The machining of the razor is on par with ATT SS DE razors I have used. There are minor tool marks on the inside top plate. The anodizing is flawless and the color is much nicer than I expected. The gray is darker in color almost a gun metal gray color while the blue base plate in not nearly as bright as it appears in photos. I purchased this as Christmas gift to myself from my Mom. Each year, I do this and go visit her with the gift so she can see what she has given me.This way I get something I want and she gets a kick out of the day as well. My Christmas with her is this coming Sunday, so I will post my thoughts on the razor as I use it next week.
![]()