Optometrist
Forum GOD!
Thank you, Quique.Very nice David, enjoy it
The knot is very soft, softer than I ideally like, but I used it again, this morning, and there are times when it will fit well in to my routine.
Thank you, Quique.Very nice David, enjoy it

Another nice brushThis 28 mm 2-band Manchurian White from Elite Razor arrived today.
Out of the box
View attachment 16734
After cleaned with schampo and a
test lather
View attachment 16735
Now it's ready for tomorrow morning![]()
Thanks, I willAnother nice brush
Enjoy it

José, I've been pulling my hair out (not literallyP&B Pall Mall
The scent reminds me of Acqua di Parma Colonia.
) trying to think of what the Pall Mall scent reminded me of. You're spot on. It does have much resemblance to the AdP scent.Now that is a big knot!View attachment 16845
This looks very promising
That is superb BnT!!Just in today ...
![]()