3D printed Shaving Bowl

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Hi
i have seen your bowl on British wet shavers page on FB, will you be making anymore of these
thanks
D0AD233B-41C6-4248-BAA3-75C2D088058E.jpeg

Upside down but you get the idea. This is all I have made at the moment. I’m trying to design to take out the brush rest, but that’s not easy and I’m learning something new.

Please read the whole thread. This is not my design, I am only making them to provide a cheap lightweight bowl for members on here who don’t own a 3D printer. I am not running this service as a business too.

Grishnak

Guru
View attachment 56807

Upside down but you get the idea. This is all I have made at the moment. I’m trying to design to take out the brush rest, but that’s not easy and I’m learning something new.

Please read the whole thread. This is not my design, I am only making them to provide a cheap lightweight bowl for members on here who don’t own a 3D printer. I am not running this service as a business too.
I wonder if those with one of these already use the brush rest as a thumb hold while building their lather?

pearse85

Über Member
I own one, an amazing bowl. However i did like that one bowl that wasnt curved and didnt have a brush holder.

Blackcat2

Forum GOD!
View attachment 56807

Really impressed with what you have done, is it possible to order one and if so how much please, interested in the red one
Thanks

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Really impressed with what you have done, is it possible to order one and if so how much please, interested in the red one
Thanks
No red ones at present, just the peach coloured and white. They are £8.00 F&F or £8.49 if you want PayPal cover. That’s including U.K. postage, just PM me for further details.

Tommo

Forum GOD!
@Northam Saint I used my bowl this morning. I always bowl lather and use a Giles shaving bowl. I used my 30mm synth knowing it was too big for the bowl really. For me the rest/thumb notch got in the way, meaning I could only really use the opposite side of the bowl. It will still be used for it's intended purpose of being a travel bowl. But I'd prefer one without. It produced an excellent lather in seconds.