Completed ΑΛΦΑ [ALPHA] - Alpha Brush Titanium Outlaw V2 Group Buy

vlasta

Guru
Vendor
Mine arrived yesterday. Feels great in the hand. Nice weight. The hole is very deep 27mm, will have to add some spacers. 26mm SHD Maggards knot at the ready.
Yeah there’s a trade off... adding spacers is easier than drilling out resin is my philosophy. I leave the hole deepish so folks have a choice. I use nylon washers to space.

Lann

Forum GOD!
The brushes all look lovely. I can’t wait for mine to arrive. Still in transit but posted on 8th so not much longer to wait. I will be posting a photo of it together with my black Wickham’s GB synthetic brush which I have used for every one of my shaves since I got it.

wintoid

Forum GOD!
I really really like this brush. The handle is great, of course, and is already one of my all time favourites, but the (synth) knot is also on the verge of being my favourite knot ever.

I notice Frank Shaving sell 28mm Gen 4 brushes on Ali Express, but don't seem to do knot-only. The one in the Alpha is 26mm right? Quite tempted to try to track down a 28mm FS Gen 4.

vlasta

Guru
Vendor
I really really like this brush. The handle is great, of course, and is already one of my all time favourites, but the (synth) knot is also on the verge of being my favourite knot ever.

I notice Frank Shaving sell 28mm Gen 4 brushes on Ali Express, but don't seem to do knot-only. The one in the Alpha is 26mm right? Quite tempted to try to track down a 28mm FS Gen 4.
Frank Shaving only sell in bulk as far as I know. The titanium brush is a 26mm knot.

Last edited: