In no particular order

OSP - Shogun
P&B - Citra Royale
NSS - Bergamot & Corriander
Wickham 1912 - Citrus Musk
SV - Tundra Artica

pimple8

Forum GOD!
I would like to update my list that i did almost 6 months ago.

- Stirling - prices, so much variety of scents, and a really really great performer makes this my absolutely No1.
Others are in no order:
- Mickey Lee Soapworks - super easy to lather, stunning cushion; protection and slickness. Gran Havana one of my favorite soaps out of all I tried.
- Fine Accoutrements - great scents, easy to lather, some say a Tabac that smells good. American blend is probably my favorite scent in general.
- Barrister and Mann - a great innovator, always interesting and complex scents. Cool designs. Stunning performer in all of his lines.
- Phoenix and Beau - amazing performer, also very cool designs, maybe a bit behind the above mentioned ones cause of scents.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
After 9 more months, a few more changes.
Stirling - remains as is, no1 due to great performance/price ration, huge variety of scents and other products
Barrister and Mann - both blissant and reserve are up there, spotless performance, great scents and designs
Noble Otter - won me with a great combo of performance, scents and totally cool designs/labels.
Mickey Lee Soapworks - i have no objections, this is for me a top performer, they just fell behind in the sea of artisans and are not so inovative any more so they aren't on other people's lists.
Those 4 were easy. everything else is hard, as there are tons of great soaps with slight differences but if i'd have to decide on one soap for 5th place it would be Fine Accoutremens for now.

p.b

Forum GOD!
NSS (Olive Oil or Traditional)
C&S No.88
Nuavia
Jabonman
CRSW tallow
Changes from last August's list:
Delete C&S and replace with P&B

All others remain the same.
Now:
NSS (Original)
Soapy Science
Nuavia
Jabonman / Eufros
CRSW - any
My latest list was:
Soapy Science
Grooming Dept
Nuavia
Eufros
CRSW

However, I now no longer live in a house with a water softener and so I'm reviewing my soap preference and they may change...

FSword

Forum GOD!
For me they would be:

Nuavia
MdC
Tabac
Dr. Harris
Cella

I also really like the Haslinger Schafmilch but it doesn't seem to cope too well with my face... Usually I have a few irritations afterwards.

Futurerabbit1

Forum GOD!
Virtually impossible to choose just 5 ! But I'll give it a go .. I'm no particular order -

Wickhams 1912 - cashmere
Barrister and Mann - Lavanille
The shaving shop - sol cal hipster
Soap commander - Gusto
Sterling - Gaitlinburg

I chose a different one for each soap maker , and if I was to re do my list I guarantee it would be completely different ! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38].

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

George.A

Guru
Barrister & Mann Lavander
Saponificio Varesino (especially manna di sicilia + felce)
D&C yuzu rose patchouli
Special mention for Tabac as my go to soap when travelling

But, I all honesty, this list is so ever changing and evolving :).