bandito
Ex-Addict
Which flavour Myrsol?Best purchase: Semogue 3-band silvertip.
Worst/most disappointing purchase: Myrsol aftershave.
Which flavour Myrsol?Best purchase: Semogue 3-band silvertip.
Worst/most disappointing purchase: Myrsol aftershave.
Good question:it's Metilsol.Which flavour Myrsol?
I normally like Myrsol but I can't for the life of me remember that one - they do tend to have different ingredients as well as scents though - I particularly like antesol, emulsion and F.Good question:it's Metilsol.
Hey Driftwood,Best razor
Digress
Worst razor
Futur
Best soap
OSP and Haslinger
Worst soap
P&B Sanskrit
The scent wasn't for me, but there was also a heavy ammonia smell. I would suggest trying some samples if you can, before committingHey Driftwood,
What was the issue with P&B Sanskrit? I ask cause I was thinking of buying it.
Weirdly, Stirling Soaps used to have this problem but they've improved it now...not sure if it's the tallow or urea or something..The scent wasn't for me, but there was also a heavy ammonia smell. I would suggest trying some samples if you can, before committing