Wickhams - newspaper article

Wayne

Forum Sod
Photoshopped! It's really the beard belonging to a Bornean bearded pig below. :giggle:

View attachment 58981


It's a recent thing since the beginning of the year. An accident left me with a few problems and a lack of enthusiasm to shave. Your correct though, it seems like a contradiction. I don't think it's a permanent thing and will probably shave it off in the new year.

Wickhams has received a lot of local attention lately and I'm due to be on BBC radio Solent in a couple of weeks time. 11th December, for anyone wanting to tune in. Wickhams has been featured on cable TV also, Hampshire now I think they're called.

In between making soap and fulfilling orders I've been super busy out and about networking and spreading the good word about wet shaving and Wickhams. There's no stopping me now I've cleared the nasty and pointless psoriasis from my face.

Another seemingly contradictive thing. People who claim they had bad skin that led them to making a skin product. But the photos of them tell a different story, smooth skin and a youthful complexion. We've all seen and read them claims before. For anyone wondering what I looked like when I had psoriasis. The photos below are of me this year before the summer then again towards the end of the summer. I kind of found a cure, I say cure loosely as I'm still battling with psoriasis though it appears to be a more even battle. I've been suffering with it for 10 years after it started one day out of the blue and for no real reason.


View attachment 58980
Wow, I'm really pleased for you Darron, that is a super improvment.
 

FRFC1908

Kakkerlak till I die!
Darren I really like the club cola soap and I use it very often , well not momentarely becuase we are remodeling our bathroom at the moment so I had to step over to te darkside once more :( ( cartridge razor and shaving foam ) , because I have to shower and shave at my job......I just ordered a tub of classic 24 from a dutch reseller , maybe you know them : https://www.manandshaving.nl/ I am so excited for this , it will arrive tomorrow! :wink: keep up the great work my friend!
 
Last edited:
Top