Who's losing the passion a little....?

jaro101969

Forum GOD!
I think my recent experience with a seller from somewhere else has made me not as avid about finding new stuff but I haven't lost liking to use the stuff I already have yet.
 

jaro101969

Forum GOD!
I ordered a feather ac ss clone and then the next morning seller contacted saying customs wouldn't let him ship then claimed he had no way to send it then offered refund I said okay and then was given run around until he finally gave me a refund this morning.. I really wanted the razor though (folding) but the only ones I can find now are on AliExpress and since they don't take Paypal I am sol. I found clone of Kai captain but it has funky scales so it doesn't really pique my interest like the other one did. I'm bummed out and just lost interest now in finding new stuff. I was excited because it seemed everyone that sold deals with this hobby was straight up ( I know everything has crooks but) I have even found out there are crooks even in this hobby so I have even thought about just using the old cartridge again.
 
Last edited:

Wayne

Forum Sod
I ordered a feather ac ss clone and then the next morning seller contacted saying customs wouldn't let him ship then claimed he had no way to send it then offered refund I said okay and then was given run around until he finally gave me a refund this morning.. I really wanted the razor though (folding) but the only ones I can find now are on AliExpress and since they don't take Paypal I am sol. I found clone of Kai captain but it has funky scales so it doesn't really pique my interest like the other one did. I'm bummed out and just lost interest now in finding new stuff. I was excited because it seemed everyone that sold deals with this hobby was straight up ( I know everything nowhas crooks but) I have even found out there are crooks even in this hobby so I have even thought about just using the old cartridge again.
Yeah you would be better off using cartridges, you can just go buy them and do not have to suffer the crooks in this hobby.
 

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
I ordered a feather ac ss clone and then the next morning seller contacted saying customs wouldn't let him ship then claimed he had no way to send it then offered refund I said okay and then was given run around until he finally gave me a refund this morning.. I really wanted the razor though (folding) but the only ones I can find now are on AliExpress and since they don't take Paypal I am sol. I found clone of Kai captain but it has funky scales so it doesn't really pique my interest like the other one did. I'm bummed out and just lost interest now in finding new stuff. I was excited because it seemed everyone that sold deals with this hobby was straight up ( I know everything has crooks but) I have even found out there are crooks even in this hobby so I have even thought about just using the old cartridge again.
when buying off eBay it's important that you check out the seller feedback and unless they have 100% good feedback leave them alone and when you are able to use BST on here you know everything is going to be ok, I've never had a problem buying from forum members, eBay you have to be careful but buying from fellow forum members is worry free. Always ask as many questions as you feel you need to, genuine people will be happy to answer your questions. P.
 

jaro101969

Forum GOD!
Yeah I understand that but it just seems every time I try to find out anything there are alot of condescending comments or even people getting mad or something. It's crazy. I guess I'm bummed I was happy :happy:now I'm just sad:( and losing interest in this
 
Last edited:

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
Yeah I understand that but it just seems every time I try to find out anything there are alot of condescending comments or even people getting mad or something. It's crazy. I guess I'm bummed I was happy now I'm just sad and losing interest in this
I can't comment on stuff I haven't seen happening but I'm sure folk won't go out of their way yo upset you, sometimes it's hard to figure out how somethigs been said because it's two dimensional ....no faces to see, no tone of voice to hear ect, I'm sure it's not as bad as you imagine, keep at it and remember without the cues that you have when your speaking to someone face to face it's easy to take something the wrong way. Relax and enjoy. P.
 

pearse85

Forum GOD!
Yeah I understand that but it just seems every time I try to find out anything there are alot of condescending comments or even people getting mad or something. It's crazy. I guess I'm bummed I was happy :happy:now I'm just sad:( and losing interest in this
On this forum?
Im a complete newbie to wetshaving and also the forum and can honestly say ive had a very warm and friendly welcome. Anything i have asked people have gave advice.
Stick at it.
 

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Yeah I understand that but it just seems every time I try to find out anything there are alot of condescending comments or even people getting mad or something. It's crazy. I guess I'm bummed I was happy :happy:now I'm just sad:( and losing interest in this
Where?
 

jaro101969

Forum GOD!
I can't comment on stuff I haven't seen happening but I'm sure folk won't go out of their way yo upset you, sometimes it's hard to figure out how somethigs been said because it's two dimensional ....no faces to see, no tone of voice to hear ect, I'm sure it's not as bad as you imagine, keep at it and remember without the cues that you have when your speaking to someone face to face it's easy to take something the wrong way. Relax and enjoy. P.
Someone at another place said "im tired of your bull" when all i did was ask a question. That didnt need cues you know. But thanks for everything. Anyway.
 
Top