Dr Watson
James
On the flip side, if you are going to play to the gallery you will require a thick skin or end up flouncing, as in Busta's case. Look at any Youtube shaving video and there are often negative comments always saying similar things... "What are you shaving exactly? you have no stubble", "that lather looked very poor, I couldn't shave with that" or "lol, your technique is rubbish maybe stick to carts?" etc etc. In answer to this the video maker can either block them or just say...As far as I know, Busta quit his channel as he couldn't get along well with some of the less than friendly comments to his videos.
I think, one doesn't need to like or to watch his (or others) shaving videos, but to me it doesn't feel good when people are just mean, unpolite and rude.
If you don't like what he does, just don't watch it.
).