When was your last rough shave?

D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Shaved this morning and pleased to report it was up to the usual standards we wet shavers expect. I used the same set up but swapped out the Gillette Yellow for a Shark and the difference was night and day, no weepers, no soreness, no stubble.
I'm putting the last shave down to a possible dodgy blade and it has shaved it's last face. Happy Wolfie today.
Shark Chrome or Stainless Wayne? Check the packaging.
 

Vacumatic

Testy
This morning. Picked up my Parker 96R TTO and started shaving, cut myself instantly. WTH I thought. The TTO knob was loose. Blade wobbled about like a friday night drunk

Me to Mrs Vac: Have you been messing with my razor?

Mrs Vac: Yes I had a look at it, works nicely doesnt it?

I suppose I should be grateful that it didnt have leg hair stuck in the blade, or worse.
 
Last edited:
Top