HereticHermit
Forum GOD!
I almost exclusively use SMS because I have been weaned on them all through the years. I don't look for security because I don't work for M15 or like nor my msgs are such nature that I need to hide anything. But when WA threatens to read everything and consider me a product, I have a problem allowing WA to tail me nonstop. Android Google is already persistent to a point of annoyance.
I am not anal about privacy but the free stuff is just going bonkers with intrusion and it the very people, we the users. who have allowed it to happen.
I am not anal about privacy but the free stuff is just going bonkers with intrusion and it the very people, we the users. who have allowed it to happen.
In essence the fact such services are free - our data is the price. Looking up Surveillance Capitalism is always a hoot.