What triggers a soap purchase

what triggers a soap purchase

  • Fancy label

    Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Promise of better performance

    Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Scent strenth and type

    Votes: 30 66.7%
  • It's American so obviously better

    Votes: 3 6.7%

  • Total voters
    45

Merkurologist

Forum GOD!
Shaving for me is a hobby so scents is the key word. I wouldn't buy any of my favorites soaps in the unscented version..... even if they were free. Somebody might review a soap and the scent description might trigger a purchase for me......equally , I can't use a soap with s scent that doesn't quite do it for me..... I have a PAA soap, one of my favorites soaps, that I use to clean the windscreen of my car because I can't shave with a soap that has that scent.
performance is a bonus. In the beginning slickness was a top priority because technique needed further development.
 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
What triggers a soap purchase: threads like this that start out very innocently and inevitably start bringing up new, untried soap bases.
 
Top