What made your day a good one?

Smiffy

Forum GOD!
I have put up with a CD Drawer on a Dell lap top that would not stay shut for years. I asked AI if there was something I could do without opening the entire inner works and the reply was to pull the drawer out all the way, wiggle it, give it another tug. The entire drive came out with the drawer but it went home easily, no more drawer popping open, thanks AI.
 

Smiffy

Forum GOD!
Going to York tomorrow. Would you believe that almost all of the rail services into York are down because of improvements to the main line going east to west across the country and car parking in York is ridiculously expensive, London prices in fact.

The rail companies have put on a replacement bus service, must admit that I like travelling by double decker bus, it could be a relaxing journey, haven't been on a bus in 15 years.

For those that don't know you there are plenty of Youtube walks around the city but this is one of the 'gates' or medieval entrances to the city. Decapitated heads of murderers, traitors and Scotsmen were hung from this gate, it was the ancient form of Livestreaming.


images.jpg
 
Last edited:

Twelvefret

Forum GOD!
Going to York tomorrow. Would you believe that almost all of the rail services into York are down because of improvements to the main line going east to west across the country and car parking in York is ridiculously expensive, London prices in fact.

The rail companies have put on a replacement bus service, must admit that I like travelling by double decker bus, it could be a relaxing journey, haven't been on a bus in 15 years.

For those that don't know you there are plenty of Youtube walks around the city but this is one of the 'gates' or medieval entrances to the city. Decapitated heads of murderers, traitors and Scotsmen were hung from this gate, it was the ancient form of Livestreaming.


View attachment 183880
When I watch Brit Box and notice there are no vehicles, I now understand it is because nobody can afford to park...LOL!! :D
 
Top