What made your day a good one?

Smiffy

Forum GOD!
I think you’re doctor is saying… stay away from seed oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, sugar and carbs, that turn into fat.
What he did say, I was a bit surprised, exercise has very little effect on your weight.

I have put the frying pan and sunflower oil away which has been good for me and cut right back on the carbs and cheese.

I have little or no sugar apart from one day a week when it is a bag of licorice allsorts, that part where it says 'Sharing Bag' is a typo.

images.jpg
 

SpeedyPC

The Dark Lord of Wet Shaving
What he did say, I was a bit surprised, exercise has very little effect on your weight.

I have put the frying pan and sunflower oil away which has been good for me and cut right back on the carbs and cheese.

I have little or no sugar apart from one day a week when it is a bag of licorice allsorts, that part where it says 'Sharing Bag' is a typo.

View attachment 183223
No candy, doctors don’t care if you got a bloody sweet old farty tooth.
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
I think you’re doctor is saying… stay away from seed oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, sugar and carbs, that turn into fat.
It is them carbs. I’ve been being mindful of carb content. I do have a sweet tooth and I’ve been rationing them. My bloods came back with high cholesterol, but that I’d hope by now has gone down, another blood test in Feb apparently.
 

Twelvefret

Forum GOD!
I am listening to the hymn Amazing Grace. The writer, John Newton, had once been a captain of slave ships. I read a book to self-educate about slave ships but cannot remember the title.

When I would play this hymn on my fiddle in nursing homes and assisted living residences, it was so familiar everyone, even those suffering from dementia would respond. I recall one lady sitting in a wheel care who never responded otherwise, lifted her hands as others sang. "
"Through many dangers, toils, and snares,
I have already come;
’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home."
 
Top