Mark12
Forum GOD!
Golf or dropping off a student Steve?The traffic holdups on the A66 and M6 delaying our trip up to St Andrews by nearly 3 hours in total.
steve
Golf or dropping off a student Steve?The traffic holdups on the A66 and M6 delaying our trip up to St Andrews by nearly 3 hours in total.
steve
Holiday. I’m not a ball basher.Golf or dropping off a student Steve?
Enjoy it’s one of my favourite places …Holiday. I’m not a ball basher.
steve
Why would they want Sarah to wrap grunch pads to your white water canoe?I recall in the mid '80's applying Kevlar grunch pads to my white water canoe. The instructions specified Sarah Wrap.
The Kevlar needs to be smoothed out once applied. Once cured, the plastic is easily removed.Why would they want Sarah to wrap grunch pads to your white water canoe?
Why would they want Sarah to wrap grunch pads to your white water canoe?