What have you finished recently ?

SammieM

Forum GOD!
Southern Witchcrafts Sandalwood. Great performance, but the scent is too earthy and dark. I think I might go for a different sandalwood next...

GSVwetshave

Forum GOD!
I have been seeing this soap maker more and more, but I haven’t come upon any reviews. How does it perform? Thank you for any input you may have.
Very good performer. Foam, razor glide, skin condition after shaving - everything is top notch. Of the fragrances that I have tasted, I liked this "woody-resinous lavender".

SammieM

Forum GOD!
Very good performer. Foam, razor glide, skin condition after shaving - everything is top notch. Of the fragrances that I have tasted, I liked this "woody-resinous lavender".
They seem very reasonably priced. Might order few and see how I get on. The juniper seems to be the least liked... I do like the woody resinous smell of juniper...

HereticHermit

Forum GOD!
None have been finished yet but I have broken through to the bottom of the tub on all of them. I shall be using these four soaps until they are finished off.
How did you liked the DG soft heart? I am in hurry to finish one of the 4 soft hearts I ordered. There is no slickness in spite of using 3 times of normal soap I take for one shave.