What have you finished recently ?

wazza

a dog got personality
About 2 months ago I finished a tub of chiseled face, sherlock.
Really nice soap, I did want to order more but not at the moment.

pjgh

Forum GOD!
Almost, almost, almost through another bottle of Rose of Bulgaria aftershave ... I've another on the way and home my rose day shaves will be few enough to last 'til the new bottle arrives.

Nick_S

Forum GOD!
Recently? Bugger all. I have too much stuff to foresee finishing any product this side of 2018 :D

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Recently? Bugger all. I have too much stuff to foresee finishing any product this side of 2018 :D
That's one side of rotation. I've a few soaps that hardly looked touched but I've had for a fair while. The next thing I think I will finish will be the MdC.

Nick_S

Forum GOD!
That's one side of rotation. I've a few soaps that hardly looked touched but I've had for a fair while. The next thing I think I will finish will be the MdC.
Indeed! I track usage by spreadsheet when I record my SOTD, and have a plan of attack to get some use out of soaps that don't get used very often. I set a goal as 'each soap must be used X times before I use something else' or 'each cost per shave must reach X amount before using a different soap'...it works for the most part.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
A bottle of Speick a/s the scent is ok, fresh lemon and herbal. But the skin care properties are fantastic. Re-order was between Pitralon classic (swiss) and Speick and Pitralon just pinched it.

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
I finished my last bottle of ↪Tüff sensitiv ASL today. I love it. It has a very faint herbal scent that doesn't last long and won't interfere with other smellies.
Luckily my parents are coming to London (from Germany) next month and I have just ordered 6 bottles of the stuff for 20 Euros delivered to their door. :dance:

pjgh

Forum GOD!
I got through another bottle of Rose of Bulgaria aftershave ... and just in time bought a fresh bottle, along with two other bottles of aftershave from BST. After Old Spice, I think it's my favourite aftershave.

Darkbulb

Member #10
Getting real close to finishing a bottle of floid blue aftershave.
Luckily I got 6-7 more 200ml bottles :)

Its the aftershave I use after at least 50% of my shaves

Redd

A Right Member
Last week finished a bottle of Pinaud Bay Rum - only have one left so will have to drop into Sallys to see if they have any in.

It's my winter warmer and smells like Xmas.:santa: