What have you finished recently ?

Zwilling

Kamisori shaver
View attachment 71480

Purchased 4th December last year, arrived probably 10-14 days after and has been used in 80% of my shaves ever since. I replaced this with Fine Snakebite as my unscented aftershave but Lucido is the superior product, no contest. Just went to order another bottle and see the prices have gone up 50% thanks to Covid.
I would love to see a UK importer for this. I suppose it is unlikely for such an understated product and so many world class European aftershaves.

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Finished my P&B Coda, might hold out for the new version of P&B before replacing it. Now down to 2 soaps and 1 cream with 1 soap on its way.

HereticHermit

Forum GOD!
I think Spitfire is P&B masterstroke. Given how close Coda and Whitechapel smell to each other there is also a common thread running across every soap. Out of 8 P&B I had, it was difficult to remember one from the other except Spitfire and Volupta. I will wait for new base to be made available in Spitfire. I esp like it for being an original scent and not a dupe of other scent.

Burry

Forum GOD!
I think Spitfire is P&B masterstroke. Given how close Coda and Whitechapel smell to each other there is also a common thread running across every soap. Out of 8 P&B I had, it was difficult to remember one from the other except Spitfire and Volupta. I will wait for new base to be made available in Spitfire. I esp like it for being an original scent and not a dupe of other scent.
Volupta was wonderful. Wish it was still available

HereticHermit

Forum GOD!
Volupta was wonderful. Wish it was still available
Indeed it was nice and had a very different smell profile like Spitfire. Am afraid the rest of Coda, Whitechapel, Star Noir; all had similar scent. But in all fairness P&B old formula was just an honest shave soap and not in league with some of premium soaps we are seeing nowadays.
I still use Volupta for change of pace but I don't expect much from it.

Will-J

Forum GOD!
0FCF678A-21CB-4F81-95C5-B77C0FF571CF.jpeg

Another soap finished!

Been using what was left of this since 4th June when there was around 0.5cm covering the base of the tub.

Never used to rate CF that highly in honesty but after using it non stop for a month I really got it dialled in and the matching balm is one of the best post shave products I’ve ever used.

HereticHermit

Forum GOD!
I have not finished these but they are finished for me. I started off with samples of Dunshire, Coniferous and Sandpiper. I had a large sampler from them; about 27 in 2018 and all were stored in a deep freezer. Knocking the soaps or the maker but Dunshire and Sandpiper hardly had any scent on them. It was too weak to give any pleasure while shaving. Coniferous was strongest of the lot but in a synthetic way. I am beginning to understand that Sterling soaps aren't for me. One base+74 scents that are mostly a concoction of synthetic scents are just not doing it for me. I am afraid I am turning into a soap snob without having intentions to be one.
IMG_20200710_224909_hdr.jpg

Last edited: