What have you finished recently ?

Nisse

Old geezer
I just binned Arko and Lea, both more than adequate soaps but scents public restroom style not able to wow me, so time to move on

Last edited:

pimple8

Forum GOD!
Just finished my Stirling Sharp Dressed Man \o/ It does not happen very often.
I have 4 soaps on the way, and so far only 1 spot to fill.
Damn it.

Finally finished my Czech and Speake soaps (both No.88 and Oxford&Cambridge) now I only have Speick shaving sticks. (2)
This is possibly the lowest amount of shaving soap I've ever had in my collection!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: p.b

Fozzie Bear

Forum Clod!
Finally finished my Czech and Speake soaps (both No.88 and Oxford&Cambridge) now the only have Speick shaving sticks. (2)
This is possibly the lowest amount of shaving soap I've ever had in my collection!
Hi, I have the C&S Oxford& Cambridge and really like it, scent is subdued but performance is great. What is the No 88 soap scent like?.

Hi, I have the C&S Oxford& Cambridge and really like it, scent is subdued but performance is great. What is the No 88 soap scent like?.
Hi Fozzie and Happy St Patricks day to you! :cheers:
No.88 is great and same performance as O&C. The scent is a subtle Rose, Geranium sort of thing. More "green rose" than floral rose if that makes any sense. It smells very nice and I prefer it to O&C but love both. Hope that helps?
No. 88 scent profile is:

Top: Bergamot
Mid: Rose, Geranium, Frangipani, Cassis, Black Locust
Base: Sandalwood, Vetiver

Last edited:

Fozzie Bear

Forum Clod!
Hi Fozzie and Happy St Patricks day to you! :cheers:
No.88 is great and same performance as O&C. The scent is a subtle Rose, Geranium sort of thing. More "green rose" than floral rose if that makes any sense. It smells very nice and I prefer it to O&C but love both. Hope that helps?
No. 88 scent profile is:

Top: Begamot
Mid: Rose, Geranium, Frangipani, Cassis, Black Locust
Base: Sandalwood, Vetiver
Thank you Sir, and Happy St Patricks Day to you too!. Although it's not much of a one now, what with Ireland being on lock down due to Covid-19 outbreak, but we shall persevere!.

Indeed it does, sounds good and hope to make a purchase soon.