TheChrisC
Forum GOD!
If anything, the Executive Shaving creams sold over here perform much better and cost less too.It is still a no Lee. I won't bother. I have Maca. St.James. period.
If anything, the Executive Shaving creams sold over here perform much better and cost less too.It is still a no Lee. I won't bother. I have Maca. St.James. period.
I tried that this year.....but it didn't work. In 2020 I suppose I will wait to see what comes along.I'll be on a self-imposed buying ban in 2020. So much stuff in the den I still need to try.
That sounds good!
I'm 5 days in to the hiatus - going well so farI tried that this year.....but it didn't work. In 2020 I suppose I will wait to see what comes along.

I will wait a bit more for this one, I'm already waiting the Siero!I have a Milksteak up for trade or sale....![]()