That's how you make a handleSo far in my plan for 2020 are two positions for sure: General V2 with new handle and new tallow base from P&B.
But maybe there will be something else, I don’t know yet
Love how this kit looks
![]()
Colonial Razors (@colonial_razors) • Instagram photos and videos
1,515 Followers, 45 Following, 148 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Colonial Razors (@colonial_razors)www.instagram.com
Bigelow parkin folding razor?I’m not really after anything - perhaps some reasonably-priced injector blades. Otherwise, it’d have to be a deeply unusual vintage collection piece... so unusual that there’s nothing currently on my list.
You can order that one already. Make it your last purchase of 2019, so you can think of new stuff for 2020Homelikeshaving adjustable.

Never used Baum, only heard that you should stay away from his soap. I've read that quite a few people like his cream.Razorock Lupo
Declaration Milksteak
ApShave SilkSmoke 28mm
PAA Cavendish Aftershave lotion
Stirling Balm
Baume.be cream (@CobraX any thoughts on this one?)
New Base when is released from @phoenixandbeau, because I like their soaps a lot.
I feel I have no need to try other soaps like those I had in my list, Noble Otter, Zingari Sego, Sudsy Soapery so I deleted them.
I have the king of kings in my den already![]()
Razorock Lupo
Declaration Milksteak
ApShave SilkSmoke 28mm
PAA Cavendish Aftershave lotion
Stirling Balm
Baume.be cream (@CobraX any thoughts on this one?)
New Base when is released from @phoenixandbeau, because I like their soaps a lot.
I feel I have no need to try other soaps like those I had in my list, Noble Otter, Zingari Sego, Sudsy Soapery so I deleted them.
I have the king of kings in my den already![]()
www.atgshaving.com
It is still a no Lee. I won't bother. I have Maca. St.James. period.![]()
Review - Baum.be Shave Cream
Mini Review of Baum.be shave cream.. Approx £20 for a 200ml tub and easily available. You can see what I started with in the bowl. Pleasant but light scent, although I don't know how to describe it! The main thing to take away from this review it's the time taken to work the lather! I'm just...www.atgshaving.com
I haven't tried it since. It was OK, but a lot of effort to get a lather that was only average. Worth a try if you can get a sample.It is still a no Lee. I won't bother. I have Maca. St.James. period.