What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan's new venture in whisky
A unique mash bill from Tennessee, our Bourbon utilizes 30% “small grains” to complement the character imparted from spending nearly 7 years in American oak barrels. The result is smooth and lasting with notes of vanilla and baked bread layered over a bed of toasted oak.
Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 4.17.14 PM.png

Julman

Forum GOD!
Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan's new venture in whisky
A unique mash bill from Tennessee, our Bourbon utilizes 30% “small grains” to complement the character imparted from spending nearly 7 years in American oak barrels. The result is smooth and lasting with notes of vanilla and baked bread layered over a bed of toasted oak.
View attachment 30437
7 years in American oak? That's unusually long for a Bourbon.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Caron Pour Un Homme 200ml - Had a 10% discount voucher on eBay so rude not to really.
I had one yesterday too, but everything I wanted to buy was not in the correct category. So I didn't use it. I think they try to get you to buy something, anything, just to use the voucher!

Last edited:

Dr Watson

James
I had one yesterday too, but everything I wanted to buy was not in the correct category. So I didn't use it. I think they try to get you to buy something, anything, just to use the voucher!
I was the same to be honest, I've been after some Caron for ages but decided to put it on the backburner... Until I saw the voucher :rolleyes: It enabled me to get 200ml for the price of 125ml so if its not for me I wont lose too much, which will make a pleasant change :happy:

Dr Watson

James
I blooming missed it and I had stuff it would have worked on
If you really want a voucher and dont mind waiting... Create a new eBay account, watch a few items and maybe add an item to your basket but dont buy anything... If you've not bought anything after 1 month they send you a £10 off voucher redeemable on any purchase over £10 :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.