The One Soap One Month Challenge!

R181

Grumpy old man
I couldn't. I'd get bored with it quickly
That can a problem if you are constantly changing soaps and brushes. It really doesn't allow you to become familiar with any one combination for the best results. Personally, I use the same gear for 1 week before changing up for that reason. Every time I change gear it might take a day or two to get consistently good results for the rest of the week. That is just me though.

Bob
 

Bob65

Forum GOD!
Personally, I only use the same hardware when it's new.
For example, if I have a new razor, I use the blade I'm most familiar with for at least 4-5 days in a row.
In all other cases, I rotate all my hardware daily.
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I've been on the same soap for a couple of weeks now, doing another couple shouldn't be a problem. :)
 

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
I’m down to the dregs of Noble Otter Rawr that I’ve been using exclusively - apart from a tube of Palmolive cream when travelling - since mid-November.

All I’ve got is a dozen sticks of Palmolive in the eaves in case of alien invasion, societal breakdown, bankruptcy or other. I’ll probably finish off the designated ‘travel’ cream after the NO is emptied.

So I suppose I should start paying attention to what software’s popular again.
 
Top