The One Soap One Month Challenge!

Belfont

Forum GOD!
I'm only trying to use the Barrister Latha Lavanda in November.
two exceptions at the moment, for Irish seaweed soap.
this way of doing things suits me well, it's not a constraint for me.
 
1st day of winter tomorrow. I doubt it will see the month out but I’m going to use what’s left of my Australian Private Reserve ‘Winterfell’ soap, splash and EdP.



From APR

Top notes: Sicilian Bergamot, Cypress
Heart Notes :
Labdanum, Rosewood
Base notes:
Brunei Agarwood, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Musk

A very old chypre formulation with a contemporary fragrance design using genuine agarwood as an inspiration for something quite special. On application an accord of Sicilian Bergamot and cypress presents, gently receding to warm intoxicating Labdanum and sweet Rosewood, shortly thereafter something very special emerges and endures for hours...

It’s a cracker to be honest and one I know I won’t tire of.


Anyone joining in starting 1st December?
 

​
Shave 1. It’s going to be difficult talking about the same kit for a month so for the first day I’ll start with the soap itself and the ingredients.
Nothing unusual to be found here. 125g of a tallow based formula served up in a plastic screw top jar.

Ingredients
Stearic Acid, Glycerine, Tallow, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Fragrance, Shea Butter, Lanolin, Silk Protein

Weight: 125g

Lovely smooth shave with the Winterfell today. Other items used were an ADP badger brush, SV Grail, Mühle Rocca, Nacet.
 
I struggle to own a soap for more than a week, let alone use the same one for a month! :laugh:

Good luck to you, I might try it in January when I impose super strict rules on new purchases... As it’s got a bit silly.
I know what you’re saying, I’ve put 4 up for sale this week that I haven’t owned for more than a couple of days...
This will give me a bit of focus and will make me feel better when I actually use something up.
 

Lann

Forum GOD!
Have had two shaves so far this month using my Eufros Kasbah soap. The performance of Kasbah is just what I have come to expect from Manuel's soap - top notch - with a lovely scent profile that fits the festive season perfectly.

I would still place Ylang Ylang as my personal favourite and have ordered more of that plus a matching balm. Despite wanting to wait for the ATG Winter LE from Eufros to be ready before putting an order in, I just couldn't hold off, and thought in for a penny in for a pound and therefore also added the East Breeze Soap and balm lol.

Sure the ATG Winter LE order will be a nice way to welcome in 2018 :welcome:
 
Top